E.L.F. Cosmetics, Studio, Lip Balm SPF 15, Rose, 0.07 oz (21 g)7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: ELF-82605
- UPC Code: 609332826052
- Package Quantity: 0.07 oz (21 g)
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 1 x 6.7 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Relieves and Soothes Lips with a Drench of Moisture
- Soften Lips to Prevent and Temporarily Protect Against Chapped, Cracked, or Chafed Lips
- No Animal Testing
- Helps prevent sunburn
Use the Studio Lip Balm SPF 15 to relieve and soothe lips with a drench of moisture. This lip balm features SPF 15 to help shield lips from harmful sun rays. Apply balm liberally to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked or chafed lips. Try one of the tinted lip balms for just a hint of color!
Apply liberally to lips before sun exposure and as often as desired. Wear alone or with other lip products.
For external use only
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or skin aging.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irritations appear. Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews