E.L.F. Cosmetics, Sugarkiss, Brush Set, 5 Pieces4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.49 lbs (0.22 kg)
- Product Code: ELF-00556
- UPC Code: 609332005563
- Package Quantity: 5 Pieces
- Dimensions: 7 x 0.75 x 9.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.43
- Lip Defining Brush
- Blending Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Powder Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilities a flawless finish with every application.
Lip Defining Brush
- This soft tapered brush is ideal for lip color application and for softening lip pencil lines, creating a professional look every time.
- Blends dramatic eyeshadow, and powder edges for a softer natural look.
- Great for also using to set powder of liquid concealer.
- Achieves an ultra smooth, pore-less finish when applying foundation or tinted moisturizer.
- Soft bristle allow for smoothing application of facial and bronzing powder for quick full-face touch ups.
- Applies eye makeup evenly and easily without streak or creases.
- Perfect for blending colors and creating definition.
All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application.
No Animal Testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
Was quiet happy with this brush set and i use the eye shadow and eye blender brush everyday.
The lip defining brush is good for applying lip colour, gives you precise line for your lips. The blending brush is good for applying eye shadow and blending shadows together so there's no harsh lines. The foundation brush gives you a flawless finish to liquid and cream/mousse foundation. The powder brush is good for applying blush, highlight and finish powder. Eye shadow brush applies eye shadow evenly and great to get into the crease.