E.L.F. Cosmetics, Sugarkiss, Brush Set, 5 Pieces (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Lip Defining Brush
- Blending Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Powder Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilities a flawless finish with every application.
Lip Defining Brush
- This soft tapered brush is ideal for lip color application and for softening lip pencil lines, creating a professional look every time.
- Blends dramatic eyeshadow, and powder edges for a softer natural look.
- Great for also using to set powder of liquid concealer.
- Achieves an ultra smooth, pore-less finish when applying foundation or tinted moisturizer.
- Soft bristle allow for smoothing application of facial and bronzing powder for quick full-face touch ups.
- Applies eye makeup evenly and easily without streak or creases.
- Perfect for blending colors and creating definition.
All e.l.f. Professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application.
No Animal Testing
Was quiet happy with this brush set and i use the eye shadow and eye blender brush everyday.
Posted by 5698992065487303474 on Aug 22, 2016
Very bad quality. Not recommend it at all.
Posted by 5375057260292356653 on Aug 02, 2016
Don't waste your money
not good quality
Posted by 5215062756276041663 on Jan 27, 2016
This might be extremely cheap but it's not worth it! Brushes lost hair the minute I touched them!also had glue on some of them!worse brushes I've seen ever,especially the eye brushes! 😵
Posted by 4956273612017732778 on Jan 22, 2016
I like it