- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fights and Prevents Acne
- Safe, Gentle Formula
- Become Your Own Makeup Artist
- No Animal Testing
Fights and prevents acne with the unique blend of salicylic acid, tea tree, and camphor.
Minimizes pores, hides and conceals zits.
Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking skin designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.
- For the treatment of acne
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 1.0%||Acne Treatment|
Ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, mica, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)
For external use only
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash occurs
product texture is a bit too thick, a bit not right for concealer - if not applied carefully will be visible through make up layers. Dries up the zits right off for good though, so if used wisely will benefit a lot.
I don't think it helps zap the zits but it definitely does the job of neutralising the redness. I just had a period breakout and this helped me so much! I like to dot it directly on the highest point of the pimple, so it doesnt make the skin around it look like a bruise, then dab my liquid concealer around and blend with a sponge rather than a brush cause i find a brush removes the product a little. Makes my pimples look non existent! packaging could be improved on, have to twist quite a few times before product finally came out and when it did, too much of it came out. i even tried twisting once and held it upside down for FIVE minutes but nothing came out.
Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016
Very thick product. A little dab goes a long way. Didn't really help with pimples. I use it more for the green color.
A little goes a long way.
Posted by 5717621557506573049 on May 19, 2015
When I first used this, I resembled Shrek. A little goes a long way.
Does the job
Posted by 5185605310264696032 on May 16, 2015
I do like this product and it has seriously changed the way my makeup looks because it really covers my scarring and blemishes but it is VERY thick which i find often hard to work with. Still worth the price though. :)
Posted by 5064275995187107932 on Mar 30, 2015
This is the first time I ordered this product and it did not work at all, wasted my money on this.
Posted by 4934082724602347745 on Jan 26, 2015
Bright green on the verge of turquoise. More of a Halloween decoration than a concealer - doesn't blend and the tube is really bad; didn't put out ant product until got stuck and wouldn't stop throwing out product.