EAS, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 2 lbs (907 g)
By EAS174 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.79 lbs (1.27 kg)
- Product Code: EMY-56449
- UPC Code: 791083564496
- Package Quantity: 2 lbs (907 g)
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 7.6 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.91
- Improved New! Taste
- Build Muscle
- Natural and Artificially Flavored
- 26 g Protein | 6.3 g BCAAs | 1.6 g L-Glutamine
- Banned Substance Tested
- Tested & True Certified
100% Whey Protein* For Those Who Seek To Build Muscle This Product Offers
- 6.3 g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows the BCAAs help muscles recover after strenuous exercise and support muscle protein synthesis when used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- 2.9 g L-leucine, a BCAA, to help build muscles. Leucine helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- 1.6 g L-glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block needed for muscle growth and is a fuel for immune system cells.
- Rapid amino acid absorption into the muscles to stimulate protein synthesis to help repair exercise-induced muscle damage.
- 26 g whey protein isolated through a series of micro- and ultra- filtration steps and "instantized" for ease of mixability.
Abbott has more than 85 years of innovation in leading-edge nutritional science.
*100% of the protein in this product comes from whey.
Use and Mixing Instructions
- Take 1 serving (2 scoop) 30 minutes post-workout. Consume up to 3 servings daily depending on your protein needs.
- Combine 2 scoops with 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and mix for 20-30 seconds in a shaker or blender.
- Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein concentrate, soy lecithin), corn maltodextrin, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavor, salt, whey protein isolate, carrageenan, xanthan gum, acesulfame potassium and sucralose.
Contains milk and soy ingredients; Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and fish ingredients.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|†Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Whey Protein Concentrate
Typical Amino Acid Profile
mg per serving
iHerb Customer Reviews
As compared with Jarrow Formulas whey protein, EAS is cheaper and higher in protein. However, it's not as natural as Jarrow. EAS's whey protein has artificial favor. Not once, but a few occations, the paper on the top is not completely sealed. A trace of protein power was leaked out. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.
Proteina muito boa e barata, qualidade aprovada!