EAS, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 2 lbs (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Improved New! Taste
- Build Muscle
- Natural and Artificially Flavored
- 26 g Protein | 6.3 g BCAAs | 1.6 g L-Glutamine
- Banned Substance Tested
- Tested & True Certified
100% Whey Protein* For Those Who Seek To Build Muscle This Product Offers
- 6.3 g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows the BCAAs help muscles recover after strenuous exercise and support muscle protein synthesis when used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- 2.9 g L-leucine, a BCAA, to help build muscles. Leucine helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- 1.6 g L-glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block needed for muscle growth and is a fuel for immune system cells.
- Rapid amino acid absorption into the muscles to stimulate protein synthesis to help repair exercise-induced muscle damage.
- 26 g whey protein isolated through a series of micro- and ultra- filtration steps and "instantized" for ease of mixability.
Abbott has more than 85 years of innovation in leading-edge nutritional science.
*100% of the protein in this product comes from whey.
Use and Mixing Instructions
- Take 1 serving (2 scoop) 30 minutes post-workout. Consume up to 3 servings daily depending on your protein needs.
- Combine 2 scoops with 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and mix for 20-30 seconds in a shaker or blender.
- Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein concentrate, soy lecithin), corn maltodextrin, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavor, salt, whey protein isolate, carrageenan, xanthan gum, acesulfame potassium and sucralose.
Contains milk and soy ingredients; Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and fish ingredients.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|†Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Whey Protein Concentrate
Typical Amino Acid Profile
mg per serving
As compared with Jarrow Formulas whey protein, EAS is cheaper and higher in protein. However, it's not as natural as Jarrow. EAS's whey protein has artificial favor. Not once, but a few occations, the paper on the top is not completely sealed. A trace of protein power was leaked out. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.
Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015
I have tried several choc flavored protein mixes and they taste terrible. Have only found one that tastes better and it is way too expensive. I use this daily in heated milk for my bkfst drink. Don't get the milk too hot, or it, like all other whey protein products, will not mix well. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **
Great Value for Money!
Posted by 5165153292057817676 on Jun 22, 2015
This protein powder tastes really good, and the price is low. I'd definitely buy it again.
Posted by Reviewer1126924 on Apr 12, 2015
Optimum NutritionのホエイプロテインDouble Rich Chocolateと比べて 甘いと感じました。
Posted by 4827345698147606375 on Apr 05, 2015
We consume a lot of protein powder in my house, and this is by far the most delicious chocolate flavor we've ever tried. Can't beat the reasonable price. It's become a staple for us-- can't live without it.