Categories Supplements Whey Protein
Categories Sports Recovery Formulas
Categories Sports Muscle Formulas
EAS, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla, 2 lbs (907 g)
Priced together: $50.50 Priced separately: $52.50
- Improved New! Taste
- Build Muscle
- Natural and Artificially Flavored
- 26 g Protein | 6.3 g BCAAs | 1.6 g L-Glutamine
- Banned Substance Tested
- Tested & True Certified
100% Whey Protein* For Those Who Seek To Build Muscle This Product Offers
- 6.3 g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows the BCAAs help muscles recover after strenuous exercise and support muscle protein synthesis when used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- 2.9 g L-leucine, a BCAA, to help build muscles. Leucine helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- 1.6 g L-glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block needed for muscle growth and is a fuel for immune system cells.
- Rapid amino acid absorption into the muscles to stimulate protein synthesis to help repair exercise-induced muscle damage.
- 26 g whey protein isolated through a series of micro- and ultra- filtration steps and "instantized" for ease of mixability.
Abbott has more than 85 years of innovation in leading-edge nutritional science.
*100% of the protein in this product comes from whey.
Use and Mixing Instructions
- Take 1 serving (2 scoop) 30 minutes post-workout. Consume up to 3 servings daily depending on your protein needs.
- Combine 2 scoops with 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and mix for 20-30 seconds in a shaker or blender.
- Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein concentrate, soy lecithin), corn maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavor, salt, whey protein isolate, carrageenan, xanthan gum, acesulfame potassium and sucralose.
Contains milk and soy ingredients; manufactured in a facility that processes egg and fish ingredients.
Note: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings per Container: About 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|†Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Whey Protein Concentrate
Typical Amino Acid Profile
mg per serving
|Total BCAAs||6250 mg|