- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Build Muscle
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 42 g Protein | 8.9 g BCAAs | 23 Vitamins & Minerals
- 20 Shake Mix Packets
- Banned Substance Tested
- Tested & True Certified
For Those Who Seek To Build Muscle
This Products Offers
- 42g of protein with a sustained-release amino acid profile, featuring a blend of rapid and slowly digested proteins, designed to promote muscle protein synthesis
- Includes 8.9g of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows that BCAAs help muscles recuperate after strenuous exercise and may help reduce exercise-induced muscle damage
Energy, Vitamins & Minerals
- A blend of protein and carbohydrates designed to help repair and refuel muscles post-workout
- 23 vitamins and minerals for daily nutrition
- A good source of fiber (3g) for digestive health
- An excellent source of eight B-vitamins for energy and protein metabolism
- An excellent source of the antioxidant vitamin C and E, and selenium for immune support
Combine the contents of each packet with 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and mix for 20-30 seconds in a shaker or blender. Drink within 30 minutes after your workout. Also works as a snack or part of 5-6 smaller meals per day.
Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein concentrate, soy lecithin), calcium caseinate, corn maltodextrin, milk protein isolate, dairy creamer (sunflower oil, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, potassium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), oat fiber, natural and artificial flavor, dried strawberries, calcium phosphate, vitamin and mineral blend (magnesium oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, ferrous fumarate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, boron proteinate, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, biotin, chromium citrate, potassium iodide, molybdenum amino acid chelate, selenium amino acid chelate, cyanocobalamin), potassium phosphate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium chloride, salt, xanthan gum, carrageenan, acesulfame potassium, whey protein isolate, sucralose, potassium citrate, taurine, l-glutamine, egg albumin, sodium phosphate, FD&C red #3, FD&C red #40 and beta-carotene.
Contains milk, egg and soy ingredients; manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and fish ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (78 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Tran Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
It's more than I expect. The strawberry cream flavor is so good, I really recommend that.
Posted by 4824829325134123002 on Sep 10, 2014
Ótima proteina e otimo serviço de entraga do site. Recomendo sem dúvidas!!
Posted by 5589765549540596895 on Aug 26, 2014
Estou satisfeita com a empresa, só que demorou muito à entregar,ora issotudo ótimo,Vera
Posted by 5332163898312471913 on May 20, 2014
Tastes awsome! I actually drink these on a regular basis because they do taste so good. And excellent whey protein
Best taste protein shake I have ever had.
Posted by 4879536394493329093 on Nov 13, 2013
Awesome taste, easy to drink, goes well with bananas, kiwi fruits, any other ideas?