EAS, Myoplex, Original Shake Mix, Chocolate Cream, 20 Packets, 2.7 oz (78 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Build Muscle
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 42 g Protein
- 8.9 g BCAAs
- 23 Vitamins & Minerals
- Banned Substance Tested
- Tested & True Certified
For Those Who Seek to Build Muscle this Product Offers
42 g Protein
- 42 g of protein with a sustained-release amino acid profile, featuring a blend of rapid and slowly digested proteins, designed to promote muscle protein synthesis
- Includes 8.9 g of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows that BCAAs help muscles recuperate after strenuous exercise and may help reduce exercise-induced muscle damage
Energy, Vitamins & Minerals
- A blend of protein and carbohydrates designed to help repair and refuel muscles post-workout
- 23 vitamins and minerals for daily nutrition
- A good source of fiber (3 g) for digestive health
- An excellent source of eight B-vitamins for energy and protein metabolism
- An excellent source of the antioxidant vitamins C and E, and selenium for immune support
Combine the contents of each packet with 8 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and mix for 20-30 seconds in a shaker or blender. Drink within 30 minutes after your workout. Also works as a snack or part of 5-6 smaller meals per day.
Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein concentrate, soy lecithin), calcium caseinate, corn maltodextrin, milk protein isolate, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), dairy creamer (sunflower oil, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, potassium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), natural and artificial flavor, oat fiber, calcium phosphate, medium-chain triglycerides, vitamin and mineral blend (magnesium oxide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, ferrous fumarate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, manganese gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, boron proteinate, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, biotin, chromium citrate, potassium iodide, molybdenum amino acid chelate, selenium amino acid chelate, cyanocobalamin), potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, salt, xanthan gum, carrageenan, acesulfame potassium, whey protein isolate, sucralose, potassium citrate, taurine, l-glutamine, egg albumin, sodium phosphate, and beta-carotene.
Contains milk, egg and soy ingredients; Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and fish ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (78 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
am using myoplex since 2 month, it good product really
I've been using it for 2 months and bought for another 2 months. It has everything which needs for body building especially minerals like zinc. Choco flavor tastes great!!! I love to drink it with milk :)
Posted by 5664060497826202724 on Apr 29, 2014
Tried many others meal replacers, but this is by far the best! Great nutrition, great taste and great results! One word: GREAT.
Posted by 5038216865192885642 on Jan 14, 2014
Posted by 4642586297477501805 on Nov 28, 2013
Upside. Good stuff. Downside. Doesn't dissolve very readily in cold water.
Posted by 5461235522503548485 on Nov 06, 2013
Three months using myoplex with the body for life diet and my own exercise routine I lost 20 pounds of fat while having increasable strength gains. This is very convent and unlike most meal replacements the calorie count is great with 42 grams of great blend of proteins a great blend of cards and it is loaded with vitamins. I did extensive research into meal replacements ant this is without a doubt the best. I am living in Korea and supplements, meal replacements, vitamins and the like are very expensive so I just had one myoplex a day immediately after my workout. Now that I found iherb I will order more at half the price and have one before and one after my workout. I highly recommend this product. I wish EAS / Abbot made a great multi vitamin.