EO Products, Handmade Soap Deodorant Bar, Lemon Verbena with Menthol, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Ingredients
Organic Lemon Verbena Essential Oil combined with Menthol and natural botanicals blend together with gentle base oils to create a fragrant and rich bar to cleanse skin on a daily basis. Lemon Verbena and Menthol freshens and invigorates. Naturally retained glycerin soothes and moisturizes skin.
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- pH (PH) balanced
- Benefits all skin types
- Retained natural glycerin for skin softness
Our Bar Soaps contain a minimum of 70% Certified Organic Oils. It is our choice and our privilege to offer our customers a product that performs with the highest percentage of organic content possible.
Our soap is handcrafted in the time honored tradition that originated from the first soap guilds of 7th century Europe. Now, just as it was then, each bar is handmade in small batches with only Natural Botanicals and Essential and Base Oils. From the early recipes coveted by these guilds we are able to provide beneficial ingredients to nourish and support your skin on a daily basis.
Use this bar daily to cleanse and pamper your skin.
Not tested on animals.
Saponified oils of organic sunflower, organic palm, and organic coconut (with retained glycerin), EO Essential Oil Blend [lavender (lavandula officinalis) essential oil; lemon verbena (lippia citridoria) extract; may chang (litsea cubeba) essential oil; thyme (thymus vulgaris) essential oil], menthol, annatto seed, lemon verbena botanicals, grapefruit seed extract, rosemary extract.
Choose wisely! No synthetic fragrances, only pure essential oils.