EO Products, Serenity Bath Salt & Soak, French Lavender, 22 oz (623.7 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Love Life. Live Clean
- Calm Your Body And Mind
- California Sea Salt
- Pink Himalayan Salt Crystals
- USDA Organic
- Hot Water is Good Medicine
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1995
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Key Botanical Ingredients
Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Lavandin Essential Oil, California Sun Dried Sea Salts, Himalayan Pink Salt
Say goodbye to stress and hello to serenity with our exclusive French Lavender Essential Oil blend. Our salts work to gently replenish needed nutrients while softening and hydrating your skin.
- Aromatic French Lavender Essential Oil soothes and nurtures even the most delicate skin.
- Himalayan Pink Salt, an exotic fossilized marine salt formed more than 250 million years ago, contains 84 rich elements and minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron. These luminescent pink crystals are renowned for their detoxification properties as well as their ability to stimulate circulation and promote relaxation.
- California Sun Dried Sea Salts are rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium, adding valuable trace minerals to the bath that soften the water naturally and gently cleanse the skin.
- Certified Organic by the CCOF
- made in our certified organic facility
- plant-based ingredients
- pure essential oils
- no synthetic fragrances
- no artificial colors or dyes
- no parabens or phthalates
- no sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate
Hot water is good medicine. Add a healthy 2 ounces of bath salts under running water for soothing bliss.
Sodium chloride (California sea salt, Himalayan pink salt), EO essential oil blend [organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, organic lavandula hybrida oil], tocopherol
THIS PRODUCT I LIKE FOR MY BATH, IT MAKES YOUR SKIN SO SOFT AND THE LAVENDER WILL HELP YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. A NUMBER ONE ITEM FOR ME.
these arrived in a smart tub rather than a bag as pictured and look nice in the bathroom. The scent is gorgous. shake up to mix up the rock salts as mine had settledin transit. The salts look nice and you could transfer to a glass jar if you want to display. They dissolve fully and give a relaxing and detoxifying soak. I put a dash of EO 's bubble baths in if I feel like a bit of extra scent or bubbles. EO products are my Holy Grail bath salts and Bubble baths...thank you iHerb X
The best bath salt/soak
Posted by Breathoffreshair on Jan 11, 2016
I combine this with regular magnesium sulfate bath salt and the results with both is very healing. Rather than using epsom salts by themselves, I find that whenever I add these salts I get a very detoxing and restoring effect to the balance of health and well-being. I feel amazing and "normal" compared to my previously achy, toxic, itchy, and sick state. Thank you EO, highly recommend!
Almost no fragrance
Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Apr 12, 2015
These bath salts dissolve fairly easily into the water, but hardly have any scent at all. I was hoping for a bit more lavender.
Simple product for a soothing bath
Posted by Reviewer2277193 on Nov 06, 2014
This product is wonderful. At first I was disappointed because it has such a subtle fragrance. But it is undeniably great quality ~ I feel clean and truly refreshed after the bath. I just added a few drops of lavender oil and I am very happy.
Barely any scent
Posted by 4870419616520393019 on Apr 11, 2014
I really wanted to like this. Of course, it's not a TERRIBLE product. It's still a big can of salts, which is nice for your skin and whatnot, but I was looking for a pleasant aromatic experience, which I didn't get.