- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Low Glycemic Index
- Excellent Source of ALA Omega-3†
- Naturally Gluten & Lactose Free
†320 mg per Serving (20% of 1600 mg DV)
Roasted almonds, flaxseed, palm fruit oil, agave syrup and salt.
Manufactured in a plant that also processes peanuts, tree nuts (cashews, pecans and hazelnuts), egg whites, wheat germ and soy, which are known allergens.
No refrigeration necessary
Spreads best at room temperature
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Gloopy but full of flavour
Posted by Suziesue on Aug 18, 2012
This almond butter is quite oily and you have to mix it before each use to combine it into a spreadable paste which can be quite messy ( - one star ). That said, it is really delicious and a great product to bake with as it is so full of flavour.
Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jul 01, 2012
there is no taste of almond at all, it is something bitter.
Posted by Reviewer3285135 on Jun 20, 2012
Lives up to what I imagined it to be. The second time I ordered this, packaging had been improved.
Posted by 5280690377534465374 on Jun 13, 2012