Earth Circle Organics, Organic Ecuadorian Cacao Nibs, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Earth Circle Organic - "In Superfoods We Trust"
- USDA Organic
- Raw and Wholesome Food for Vibrant Living
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
- Product of Ecuador
Heirloom Ecuadorian Cacao Nibs are a crunchy treat, with a rich, earthy chocolate flavor.
Use for trail mixes, baking, and topping desserts.
Organic cacao beans.
Store in a cool dark place.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||97|
|Saturated Fat||7 g||34%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||26%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||60 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4