Earth Mama Angel Baby, Calming Lavender Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Vanilla, 5.3 fl oz (160 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Vanilla and Calming Lavender Pure Essential Oil
- Gentle, Detergent Free Castile Soap
- No Artificial Foaming Agents Emulsifiers Fragrance or Preservatives
- Economical 5.3 fl oz Bottle Contains Over 300 Pumps
- Safe, Organic Liquid Castile Soap for Bath, Shower, Hand Washing and Baby Shampoo
Organic Vanilla and Lavender pure essential oil make Calming Lavender Shampoo & Body Wash perfect for a calming, cleansing bath. NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth, it's safe for babies, pregnant mamas and the whole family. Made without synthetic fragrances, foaming agents, sulfates, preservatives, or parabens. No antibacterial chemicals either. Just gentle, detergent-free effective baby shampoo, body wash, and safe hand soap for your entire family. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA
Pump it out, lather it on, rinse it off for safe, gentle clean. Use with self-foaming pump bottle for best results.
Contains organic potassium cocoate, contains organic potassium olivate, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice, kosher vegetable glycerin, butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter, vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) fruit extract, potassium citrate, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
All-natural liquid castile soap is not a "no-tear" formula, please use with the self-foaming bottle so the wash stays just where you want it, and use extra care around your angel baby's eyes.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The dispenser is very convenient: it gives you foam directly! The smell is divine: very relaxing. Of course you have to like lavender... It doesn't contain anything bad for your little one's skin. It even seems to improve the quality of the skin after some time! In fact my husband and I love using it so much on our son that I just purchased the big bottle :-)
Gentle for baby skin
Posted by 5265757254318134686 on Dec 26, 2015
I like this foam. There are no bubbles which make it perfect for a very small babies and skin is not dry afterwards.
Good body wash
Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Nov 04, 2015
The product is very good for body wash, and not so good as a shampoo. Its ok for baby hair, but not for thicker children hair.
i love it
Posted by 5413053710259345678 on May 24, 2015
Best shampoo i ever tried!!!!!
Posted by 4981637578965112937 on May 10, 2015
I use this for baby and me. We both smell absolutely lovely after showers!