Earth Mama Angel Baby, Calming Lavender Shampoo & Body Wash, Lavender Vanilla, 5.3 fl oz (160 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.45|
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Organic Vanilla and Calming Lavender Pure Essential Oil
- Gentle, Detergent Free Castile Soap
- No Artificial Foaming Agents Emulsifiers Fragrance or Preservatives
- Economical 5.3 fl oz Bottle Contains Over 300 Pumps
- Safe, Organic Liquid Castile Soap for Bath, Shower, Hand Washing and Baby Shampoo
Organic Vanilla and Lavender pure essential oil make Calming Lavender Shampoo & Body Wash perfect for a calming, cleansing bath. NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth, it's safe for babies, pregnant mamas and the whole family. Made without synthetic fragrances, foaming agents, sulfates, preservatives, or parabens. No antibacterial chemicals either. Just gentle, detergent-free effective baby shampoo, body wash, and safe hand soap for your entire family. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA
Pump it out, lather it on, rinse it off for safe, gentle clean. Use with self-foaming pump bottle for best results.
Contains organic potassium cocoate, contains organic potassium olivate, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice, kosher vegetable glycerin, butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter, vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) fruit extract, potassium citrate, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
All-natural liquid castile soap is not a "no-tear" formula, please use with the self-foaming bottle so the wash stays just where you want it, and use extra care around your angel baby's eyes.
Good body wash
Posted by Reviewer3142939 on Dec 19, 2016
Good and safe baby shampoo.. my baby is using this since newborn
So far so good
Posted by 5256635426353942454 on Aug 26, 2016
This one got used up quickly so I reordered a bigger bottle. I bought this one as I wanted to try out something mild and chemical free before the arrival of my baby. I love the scent and the foam feels gentle to the skin. However, my skin felt slightly on the dry side after using it for a few weeks so I had to make sure to moisturize my skin after showering. I will try it for a bit longer and come back with an edited review.
Gentle for baby skin
Posted by 5265757254318134686 on Dec 26, 2015
I like this foam. There are no bubbles which make it perfect for a very small babies and skin is not dry afterwards.
Good body wash
The product is very good for body wash, and not so good as a shampoo. Its ok for baby hair, but not for thicker children hair.