Earth Mama Angel Baby, Coconut Smoothie Lip Balm, Coconut Vanilla, .15 oz (4 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.65|
- Silky Smooth Coconut Vanilla Herbal Lip Balm
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Made without Petrolatum, Synthetic Flavoring, or Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Preservatives
Everyone loves Earth Mama’s Certified Organic lip balms, now you just have to decide which incredibly smooth, naturally yummy flavor will be your new favorite! Will it be silky, Vanilla tinged Coconut Smoothie Lip Balm, light as a cloud Lavender Meringue Lip Balm with its luscious hint of Vanilla, or classic and beloved Mint Herbal Lip Balm? Maybe you need all three! Every Earth Mama Herbal Lip Balm is certified organic, 100% Natural, vegan, smooth and yummy, and safe for every body, even pregnant mamas!
Cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, organic coconut flavor oil, organic vanilla flavor, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
The BEST lip balm
The BEST lip balm
I am actually shocked that this lip balm isn't more popular. I only tried this lip balm because I love all thing coconut. This by far is the best balm I've ever tried. I am a lip balm fanatic and this one has become my absolute fave. I've tried practically every brand under the sun including the name brand stuff and this one is a real winner. This moisturizes better than the Fresh lip balms which costs over $20. Pros: -Scent is dreamy -Goes on super smooth -Moisturizes really well -Long lasting moisture -Not too slick/oily or too matte Cons: -A bit soft but it's not really a con for me as I prefer this consistency
Posted by Reviewer1270740 on Dec 28, 2016
Posted by 5328217026651653573 on Nov 06, 2016
Moisturizes well but a bit greasy Nice smell
Posted by 4818871622861909359 on Oct 29, 2016
Not quite as good as the lavender one that I discovered early and have been stocking up on cos I love it so much, but that is simply because the lavender one has such a nice calming quality to it. This one is so smooth and creamy and it tastes good.
Posted by 4926959454575447925 on Oct 05, 2016