Earth Mama Angel Baby, Lotion, Natural Vanilla Orange, 4 fl oz (120 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now Certified - All Natural Pure, Safe
- Gifts from the Earth for your Gift from Heaven
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
- Natural Vanilla Orange Pure, Safe Mama's Promise
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by Oregon Tilth
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Toxins
Heavenly scented Angel Baby Lotion is the purest blend you'll find. It's formulated with extra care, because what goes on your baby goes in your baby.
Read my ingredients!
Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice extract, olea europaea (organic olive) oil, aspalathus linearis (organic rooibos) extract, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract, olivoyl hydrolyzed oat protein, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl stearate, kosher vegetable glycerin, vanilla planifolia (organic vanilla) fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, citrus sinensis (organic sweet orange), xanthan gum
For external use.
이제품 구입하려고 아이허브 시작했어요^^ 조카가 아토피가 조금 있어서 걱정했는데.. 얼쓰마마 바디로션 바디클렌져 쓰고 많이 좋아졌습니다. 계속 쓰고 있는 제품입니다.
this is by far one of the best scented lotion ever, the heaven!! and moisturizes the skin well too:) しっとりなじんで保湿効果が高く、何よりやさしい香りでリラックスできます。
Posted by todleroni on Jun 25, 2014
i read so many great reviews but i didn't like the smell, didn't like the cream
Synthetic smell, small bottle
Posted by Reviewer2905495 on Jun 06, 2014
Not very impressed. Thick consistency which sinks in slowly. 6-year old daughter finds this irritating. I know the scent is all natural, still the orange smells harsh and overpowering. Very small bottle. Does moisture well, though.
Comfy smell but not overpowering
Posted by 5160986962397429024 on May 01, 2014
I was looking for a lotion with the comforting smell of vanilla but not as candy-sweet as some other lotions. This fits the bill. It does smell a bit like a creamsicle though. The pump makes it easy to apply in the morning after a shower.
Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014
although I use it for my belly (baby is still inside ;) ) I already think it's great. my skin absorbs it quick and feels relieved after. smells great - even for my extra sensitive nose. definitely will buy for baby when it decides to come out ;)