Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Non-Scents Shampoo & Body Wash, Unscented Calendula, 5.3 fl oz (160 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.45|
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Truly Unscented not Artificially Masked
- No Artificial Foaming Agents, Emulsifiers, Fragrance or Preservatives
- Economical 5.3 fl oz Bottle Contains Over 300 Pumps
- Safe, Organic Liquid Castile Soap for Bath, Shower, Hand Washing and Baby Shampoo.
Hospital recommended, organic Natural Non-Scents Shampoo & Body Wash is naturally unscented so it's safe, gentle, and effective for the whole family and perfect for sensitive babies and pregnant mamas. NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth, Natural Non-Scents is so safe, hospitals use it in the NICU! Made without synthetic fragrances, antibacterial chemicals, phthalates, parabens or harsh sulfates. Just safe, detergent-free effective baby shampoo, body wash, and hand soap for your entire family. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA
Pump it out, lather it on, rinse it off for safe, gentle clean. Use with self-foaming pump bottle for best results.
Contains organic potassium cocoate, contains organic potassium olivate, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe) leaf juice, kosher vegetable glycerin, butyrospermun parkii (organic shea) butter, potassium citrate, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
All-natural castile soap is not a "no-tear" formula, please use with the self-foaming bottle so the wash stays just where you want it, and use extra care around your angel baby's eyes.
Ok but expensive
Ok but expensive
It is good but costly.
Like it a lot
Posted by 4665709016630905062 on Feb 17, 2015
Very good and good rated at EWG. It it not a tear free formula but I guess it is just because it is natural... Would probably need some chemicals added to make it not burn the eyes. I recommend.
Earth mama Angel baby non scented shampoo & baby wash
Posted by Reviewer2595299 on Apr 02, 2014
this is my first purchase of this shampoo, easy to wash away, also bought another one with orange n vanilla, n i like it with the natural smell.
Pure goodness for the family
Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Jan 14, 2014
Soap can be used by everyone. Shampoo can be a bit difficult to pump with an infant in tub.