Earth Science, Almond-Aloe Moisturizer, SPF 15+, 5 fl oz (150 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.79|
- Light and Silky Facial Care with Sun Protection
- All Skin Types
Moisturize and protect your skin every day. This light and silky lotion combines pure emollients and mild sunscreens with nature's most effective skin hydrators to help protect skin from premature aging and wrinkling. pH 5.5
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Apply liberally 15 min. before sun exposure and as needed.
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Always paraben free
For external use only.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal ingredients or testing
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Benzophenone-3 4.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, glyceryl stearate SE, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, canola oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, squalene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl dilaurate, panax ginseng extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, potassium sorbate, sodium hyaluronate, glycolic acid, retinyl palmitate, xanthan gum, lactic acid, citric acid, steareth-2, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.|
This is so light, but at the same time very potent! No sun spots on my face after a few weeks!
This moisturizer is a bit greasy for my oily skin. Among its ingredients I have found some of them that do not like me.
Not for me
Posted by IherbPili on Nov 23, 2016
It was too light for me, overall just a plain cream
Posted by 5726847061413204123 on Sep 29, 2016
I found that this works great as moisturizer AND as a makeup base since it makes your skin very smooth. You aslo get a lot of product so it will last you a long time.
Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Aug 20, 2016
This product stings my sensitive skin.
Good for sunscreen
Posted by 5722196552674183406 on Aug 03, 2016
Good if you're wanting a sunscreen. Not very moisturizing though.