Earth Solutions, CarScenter, Aromatherapy Car Diffuser, 1 Diffuser, 10 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
With the unique CarScenter aromatherapy diffuser, people may now enjoy the pleasant fragrance of essential oils as well as their therapeutic effects while driving.
Create your own aromatherapy environment with these oils:
- Peppermint to increase mental activity while driving alone.
- Eucalyptus to ease breathing when the ozone levels rise.
- Tangerine for better recall while driving down memory lane.
- Lemongrass for breezing through a traffic jam.
- Patchouli for great conversations during long road trips.
- Ylang Ylang for making a good impression on a first date. Or simply mix several different oils into one pad for your own personalized effect.
Instructions for Aromatherapy
Place ten or more drops of your essential oil onto the CarScenter diffuser pad and slide the saturated pad into the diffuser. Plug diffuser into the lighter outlet and enjoy the aromatherapy of plant extracts. Refresh the reusable cotton pad with one or more essential oils to create a unique aromatherapeutic experience... Unplug your diffuser if the red light stays on after turning off the engine.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This works well, and I used it a seven-seater MPV and hatch back with equal success. It really does work to diffuse the scent. Only problem is that the diffuser gets quite hot after some time, and the scent pads dry up quite quickly. You'll have to replace the oils every 2 days or so.
Doesn't require a lot of oil to be effective. Shuts off when the car does. Worth the price!
Posted by 4834900628143089202 on Mar 25, 2016
Unfortunately he never work did not issue any smell 👎
Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Dec 11, 2015
Does the job
Broken not working!!!
Posted by MarieMR on Nov 02, 2015
Nothing to say but I wasted my money, not working but I am sure iherb will reimburse me for faulty device? Iherb good customer service and fast delivery Thanks
nice to fragrant car naturally
Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015
but u need a lot of essential oil so if u want it to last longer - better to use a grounding oil like vetiver first before u drip on lavender n flighty essential oils