Earth Solutions, CarScenter, Aromatherapy Car Diffuser, 1 Diffuser, 10 Pads63 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Product Code: EAR-00861
- UPC Code: 764430008615
- Package Quantity: 1 Diffuser, 10 Pads
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.2 x 6.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
With the unique CarScenter aromatherapy diffuser, people may now enjoy the pleasant fragrance of essential oils as well as their therapeutic effects while driving.
Create your own aromatherapy environment with these oils:
- Peppermint to increase mental activity while driving alone.
- Eucalyptus to ease breathing when the ozone levels rise.
- Tangerine for better recall while driving down memory lane.
- Lemongrass for breezing through a traffic jam.
- Patchouli for great conversations during long road trips.
- Ylang Ylang for making a good impression on a first date. Or simply mix several different oils into one pad for your own personalized effect.
Instructions for Aromatherapy
Place ten or more drops of your essential oil onto the CarScenter diffuser pad and slide the saturated pad into the diffuser. Plug diffuser into the lighter outlet and enjoy the aromatherapy of plant extracts. Refresh the reusable cotton pad with one or more essential oils to create a unique aromatherapeutic experience... Unplug your diffuser if the red light stays on after turning off the engine.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This works well, and I used it a seven-seater MPV and hatch back with equal success. It really does work to diffuse the scent. Only problem is that the diffuser gets quite hot after some time, and the scent pads dry up quite quickly. You'll have to replace the oils every 2 days or so.
Doesn't require a lot of oil to be effective. Shuts off when the car does. Worth the price!