Earth Therapeutics, Clari-T, Pore Cleansing Strips, Clarifying Tea Tree, 10 Nose Strips (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Skin Therapy
- Refine · Clean · Purify
- Refine + Deep Cleans the Pores on the Nose
- Organic Tea Tree Purifies on Contact
- Dermatologists Tested
The Deep Clean
- Skin with clogged pore is moistened with water.
- Apply strip.
- As it dries, strip binds up the dirt from the pore.
- Peel off the strip and pull away the impurities.
Earth Therapeutics Clari-T pore cleansing nose strips are specially formulated to bind up and pull away pore-clogging dirt and impurities from the skin.
And enhanced with organic Tea Tree essence - a natural purified - these strips not only deep clean skin, but further refine the pores to reveal a cleaner, healthier, more radiant complexion.
- Wash your face to clean away any lotion, make-up, or topical medication.
- Make sure to thoroughly wet the nose with lots of water. [Note: Water activates the strip.]
- Open the foil package, take out the nose strip and peel off the liner.
- Apply the strip to the moistened nose as shown. Smooth out the strip to make sure that it makes good contact with the skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes. The strip should stiffen as it dries.
- Gently and carefully peel off the strip—starting from the edges.
Recommended Use: Once per week.
Do not use more often than once every three days.
Hint: The strip may be cut to fit the desired area.
- Consult with a physician before using on skin treated with acne medication.
- Do not use on acne blemishes, sunburned or irritated skin, or on excessively dry skin.
- Do not use on skin that is sensitive to tapes, bandages, or peel-off masks.
- If the strip sticks too tightly to the skin and is painful or difficult to take off, wet the strip thoroughly so that it slides off easily. Never rip off the strip abruptly or forcefully.
- Use strip immediately after removal from the foil package. The strip may lose effectiveness after prolonged exposure outside the foil envelope.
- Do not rub or touch your eyes during or right after touching or applying the strip. Make sure to wash your hands first.
- Do not use the strips more often than once every three days.
Not tested on animals
Remember: Do not rub or touch your eyes during or right after touching or applying the strip. Make sure to wash your hands first.
Polyguaternium-11, deionized water, pvp, isopropyl alcohol, silica, butylene glycol, tea tree oil, witch hazel extract, titanium dioxide, silicon oil, menthol, methylparaben, orange oil.
I've been using pore cleansing strips since they hit the market and I've even used the cream-based kind they have in Finland. Between Biore, Ponds and the various Finnish brands, I found that Biore by far worked the best. That is until now... I've been using these for the last month and I have found that this brand works just as well as Biore (if not better) and costs less! I exfoliate everyday using Aveeno's Skin Brightening Daily Scrub and these strips still manage to cleanse every time (I try to use the strips once a week and I don't wear much make up either). I also have very sensitive skin and in the past, strips have caused irritation but I have found no problems thus far. I would definitely recommend these. . . . . . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.
wasn't good for me or my boyfriend
Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015
doesn't clean my pores. big disappointment.
It really works
Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Jan 10, 2015
I think this product is great and really cleans up your pores! wish you would sale it again nothing else works so easily and nicely other products of this style are really bad for the skin but this product is really gentle...
Posted by 5385395640200968223 on Oct 15, 2014
I tried it different ways: as it recommended, wet, dry, after shower, not on me... didn't work.
Posted by 4710743871510331914 on Oct 09, 2014
Son geniales, las recomiendo 100%. Eso si, antes de utilizarlas es importante leerse bien como se usan, porque no funcionan igual que las de pond´s