- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2 - 6 Months & Up
- 5 g of Protein
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture EST.108
- USDA Organic
- Organic Ingredients Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 2 g of Fiber
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve.
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate. Use within 3 days.
Water, organic carrots, organic finely ground beef, organic spinach, organic garbanzo bean flour, organic tomato paste, organic whole durum wheat flour. Contains: Wheat.
Safety button pops up when original seal is broken
Do not use if button is up
Refrigerate after opening
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (113 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Daughter is very like
Earth's Best, Baby Food, Gourmet Meals, Tender Beef Spinach
Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013
Delicious, nutrition is comprehensive, add in baby very love to eat rice noodles.
Posted by 5136387838637508789 on Jun 25, 2013
Baby loves this calorie-dense baby food
Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013
This is the only beef baby food our little one likes. It provides a higher amount of calories per jar than most 4.0 oz baby foods. It has a wider range of ingredients than the normal stage 2 foods: carrots, ground beef, spinach, garbanzo bean flour, tomato paste, and wheat flour. The best part is that it is completely organic, so we won't have to be concerned about the potentially adverse effects of the modern food supply on our child. We've used Earth's Best baby food almost exclusively since our little one began to eat solid food, and we're pleased with the results so far.
Posted by 5146132295848445786 on Jan 13, 2013