Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Multi-Grain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- No GEI
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Oats, Spelt and Barley Blend When Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure...Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only pure, healthy, organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for infants
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never any Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long-term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function.
- Pediatrician recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Organic whole grain barley flour, organic whole grain oat flour, organic whole grain spelt (wheat) flour, vitamins & minerals (calcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, alpha tocopherol acetate [vitamin E], niacinamide [vitamin B3], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], folic acid), alpha-amylase.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Package sold by weight, not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Posted by 5632904269083805309 on Jul 02, 2016
Thank you for fast shipping
Posted by 5486175592306548007 on Jun 07, 2016
baby like it and everyday he can eat tow bows
Great product, very user friendly packaging.
Posted by 4722472911109232793 on May 21, 2016
I like the pourer that comes with this box. I like the product because it's a baby cereal without any added sugar.
my baby loves it
Posted by 5378737940120058054 on Apr 11, 2016
easy to make and taste great. just bought another box!