Earth's Best, Organic Barley Toddler Biscuits, 12 Biscuits (6 Packages of 2)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- For Toddlers 12 Months and Older
- Good Source of Calcium
- USDA Organic
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Organic by QAI
Earth's Best Toddler Biscuits are perfect for snacking children who can self-feed and enjoy using their teeth to bite and chew. They're individually wrapped in portable packages of two so busy toddlers can nibble on the go, and mom can feel good about giving her little one a tasty, wholesome snack that's full of healthy goodness—and nothing else.
Is Your Toddler Ready?
- Your Toddler walks well alone.
- She or he easily self feeds with fingers or utensils.
- Bites through hard textured products.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference
- Organic - Grown without potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides.
- Good Source of Calcium for Growing Toddlers.
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients.
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
Earth's Best is proud of the fact that our teething biscuits provide a good source of calcium for growing Toddlers, an important mineral for healthy bones, teeth and cardiovascular system.
Organic barley flour, organic oat flour, organic evaporated cane juice (organic evaporated cane juice, organic corn starch), organic sunflower oil, organic non-fat dry milk, organic corn flour, organic molasses, calcium carbonate, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, cream of tartar, monocalcium phosphate), organic corn starch, vitamin E acetate (vitamin E).
Contains: Milk. May contain traces of wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also uses soy, eggs, peanuts, and other tree nuts.
Earth's Best Organic Toddler Biscuits are made without the use of preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, or ingredients grown with potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides.
Important Information -Earth Best Toddler Biscuits should only be given to children accustomed to chewing solid foods. Due to their hard texture, children should always be seated in an upright position and supervised while eating. Please never leave your child unattended.
|Serving Size: 1 Biscuit (11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value (Children 1-2)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||8 g|
|Dietary Fibers||<1 g|
I find it a little too sweet for small children. But it is hard and gIves a good crunchy bite for the kiddo. Won't buy again because it is too sweet.
Those biscuits are really too hard to bite and they contain too much sugar.So it's a disappointing experience that I will not repeat and I will try to find other toddler biscuits that are softer and less sweetened.
Posted by 5721406299178134201 on Oct 06, 2016
Too hard to chew !
Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Oct 03, 2016
These biscuits are definitely too hard to eat for 1 year-old babies ! They don't melt at all. They taste good, however. I won't buy them again, or maybe when my twin babies will be way older ...
Posted by 5083933130879631454 on May 02, 2016
My girl likes it!
Posted by 4629946293625880756 on May 04, 2015
My kid finished the entire box in a week! Healthy and good taste!