Earth's Best, Crunchin' Crackers, Original, 5.3 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 lbs (0.36kg)
- Product Code: JAS-20213
- UPC Code: 023923202139
- Package Quantity: 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 4.9 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2kg)
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
Organic Crunchin' Crackers are a delicious wholesome snack that will keep them coming back for more. Enjoy snacking fun with Big Bird and Elmo in every bite!
- "Yellow! Buttery! Crunchy!"
- Did you know? These crackers have B vitamins! Teach your child about how B vitamins give the body lots of energy to move. What are some other healthy snacks?
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic ingredients grown in soil without potentially harmful pesticides.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients.
- No Hydrogenated Oils - No Trans Fat.
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body.
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection.
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates.
Help your child make healthy habits an important and fun part of everyday life!
Organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, organic evaporated cane juice, sea salt, organic invert cane juice, organic wheat gluten, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), organic malt powder, natural butter flavor, soy lecithin, vitamin mix [thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid, niacinamide),reduced iron, zinc oxide, papain (enzyme).
Contains: Milk, wheat and barley. Manufactured in a facility that also uses soy, eggs, peanuts and most tree nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
|Serving Size: 30 crackers (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|