Earth's Best, Happy Snax, Whole Grain Cereal Snacks, Graham, 2.6 oz (73 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins
- 12 Whole Grains Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
New Earth's Best Organic Graham Happy Snax are the perfect snack for your child. Made of organic whole grains and fortified with Iron, Zinc and six B vitamins, these snacks offer great nutrition in the shape of smiling happy faces. Conveniently ready to take on-the-go, Happy Snax are a terrific way to serve your toddlers a wholesome snack.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, and Six B Vitamins
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- 12g Whole Grains per serving
- 2g protein and 2g fiber per serving
Feeding Information: This product should be fed only to toddlers when they have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product only be served when the child is seated and supervised.
Organic whole grain oat flour, organic whole grain wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic wheat starch, organic invert cane syrup, sea salt, calcium carbonate, natural flavor, organic caramel color, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E to preserve freshness), vitamins & minerals (ascorbic acid [vitamin C], reduced iron, zinc oxide, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12]), riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid, thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin B1]).
Contains: Wheat and Soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milks and eggs.
|Serving Size: 2/3 cup (20g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 mg|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|