Earth's Best, Organic, Baby Food, Apples & Blueberries, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Earth's Best
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2
- 6 Months & Up
- USDA Organic
- Organically Grown, Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Organic apples, organic blueberries, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Safety button
- Pops up when original seal is broken
- Do not use if button is up
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (113 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value:|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
best baby food
Posted by Reviewer3123468 on Apr 15, 2014
Baby loved it!
Posted by anomisyu on Mar 20, 2014
Good tasting, natural product, that my baby loved :)
Posted by 5142275019713160801 on Aug 13, 2013
Too sour for our baby
Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013
Our baby generally likes the sour tasting fruit-based baby foods from Earth's Best like Plum-Banana-Brown Rice or Peach-Banana-Raspberry or Pear-Raspberry --- but not this one. I tasted it and it is very sour and could use something like bananas to balance the tartness, which is why we are giving this only 2 stars. The ingredients: apples, blueberries, and ascorbic acid (synthetic Vitamin C). Most of the other Earth's Best baby foods have received 5 star ratings from us, just not this particular one.