Earth's Best, Organic, Baby Food, Apples & Blueberries, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2
- 6 Months & Up
- USDA Organic
- Organically Grown, Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Organic apples, organic blueberries, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Safety button
- Pops up when original seal is broken
- Do not use if button is up
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (113 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value:|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
best baby food
Posted by Reviewer3123468 on Apr 15, 2014
Baby loved it!
Posted by anomisyu on Mar 20, 2014
Good tasting, natural product, that my baby loved :)
Posted by 5142275019713160801 on Aug 13, 2013
Too sour for our baby
Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013
Our baby generally likes the sour tasting fruit-based baby foods from Earth's Best like Plum-Banana-Brown Rice or Peach-Banana-Raspberry or Pear-Raspberry --- but not this one. I tasted it and it is very sour and could use something like bananas to balance the tartness, which is why we are giving this only 2 stars. The ingredients: apples, blueberries, and ascorbic acid (synthetic Vitamin C). Most of the other Earth's Best baby foods have received 5 star ratings from us, just not this particular one.