- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Refrigerate after opening
Organic carrots, water.
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve
Safety button pops up when original seal is broken
Do not use if button is up
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (71 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value:|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Posted by 5269521609646911020 on May 09, 2014
Baby likes OK
Posted by 4942575889864135256 on Oct 23, 2013
My 7 month old son likes this just OK. He wasn't very excited at the consistency of this puree. It is very uniformly a mostly liquid puree, my son prefers thicker purees. I love that this is Organic, but my son preferred other brands.
They are all good.
Posted by 5332195164965589633 on Sep 09, 2013
The packing are firm,so all the items can be protected.I like this.
Posted by 5012324625711164400 on Sep 03, 2013
Pote pequeño pero concentrado de zanahoria.