Earth's Best, Organic, Baby Food Puree, First Pears, 3.1 oz (90 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Earth's BestWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: EAB-32007
- UPC Code: 023923320079
- Package Quantity: 3.1 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.2 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Stage 1
- 4 Months & Up
- 25% Daily Value Vitamins A, E & Zinc
- 45% Daily Value Vitamin C
- 2 Grams of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Check out the Earth’s Best Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Antioxidant Vitamins C and E, vitamin A and Zinc help maintain healthy cell and are essential for normal growth and development
- Contains 25% Daily Value for Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Contains 45% Daily Value for Vitamin C
- Fiber helps support digestion
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- No potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides
- Convenient, squeezable, resealable, Non-BPA package
Squeeze and serve right out of pouch at room temperature, or warm entire pouch in a bowl of hot water beforehand.
Organic pear, water, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), zinc sulfate, ascorbic acid.
Unsweetened & Unsalted
No genetically Engineered Ingredients
Do not microwave. Refrigerate after opening. Serve within 24 hours.
Caution: Keep cap out of reach of children. If cap seal is broken or pouch looks damaged, discard. Always remember to use with adult supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (90 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|