Earth's Best, Organic, Baby Food Puree, First Pears, 3.1 oz (90 g)
By Earth's BestWrite a Review
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: EAB-32007
- UPC Code: 023923320079
- Package Quantity: 3.1 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.2 x 5.3 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Stage 1
- 4 Months & Up
- 25% Daily Value Vitamins A, E & Zinc
- 45% Daily Value Vitamin C
- 2 Grams of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Check out the Earth’s Best Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Antioxidant Vitamins C and E, vitamin A and Zinc help maintain healthy cell and are essential for normal growth and development
- Contains 25% Daily Value for Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Contains 45% Daily Value for Vitamin C
- Fiber helps support digestion
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- No potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides
- Convenient, squeezable, resealable, Non-BPA package
Squeeze and serve right out of pouch at room temperature, or warm entire pouch in a bowl of hot water beforehand.
Organic pear, water, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), zinc sulfate, ascorbic acid.
Unsweetened & Unsalted
No genetically Engineered Ingredients
Do not microwave. Refrigerate after opening. Serve within 24 hours.
Caution: Keep cap out of reach of children. If cap seal is broken or pouch looks damaged, discard. Always remember to use with adult supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (90 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|