Earth's Best, Organic Baby Food Puree, Sweet Potato Apple, 4.2 oz (120 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Earth's Best
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2
- Over 6 Months
- 25% Daily Value Vitamins A, E & Zinc
- 45% Daily Value Vitamin C
- 2 Grams of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Antioxidants Vitamin C and E, Vitamin A and zinc help maintain healthy cells and are essential for normal growth and development
- Contains 25% Daily Value for Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Contains 45% Daily Value for Vitamin C
- Fiber helps support healthy digestion
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- No potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides
- Convenient, squeezable, resealable Non-BPA package
Squeeze and serve right out of pouch at room temperature, or warm entire pouch in a bowl of hot water beforehand.
Organic apples, organic sweet potatoes, water, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, mixed tocopherol (vitamin E), zinc sulfate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Unsweetened & Unsalted
No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Do not microwave. Refrigerate after opening. Serve within 24 hours.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If cap seal is broken or pouch looks damaged, discard. Always remember to use with adult supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (120 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|