Earth's Best, Organic Baby Food Puree, Sweet Potato & Beets, 3.5 oz (99 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2
- Over 6 Months
- 25% Vitamins A, E & Zinc Daily Value
- 45% Vitamin C Daily Value
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Contains 25% Daily Value for Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Contains 45% Daily Value for Vitamin C
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Non-BPA Package
Squeeze and serve right out of pouch at room temperature, or warm entire pouch in a bowl of hot water beforehand.
Organic sweet potato, water, organic red beet puree, vitamins & minerals (vitamin A, palmitate, mixed tocopherols, zinc sulfate, ascorbic acid).
Unsweetened & unsalted
No genetically engineered ingredients
Do not microwave. Refrigerate after opening. Serve within 24 hours.
Caution: Keep cap out of reach of children. If cap seal is broken or pouch looks damaged, discard. Always remember to use with adult supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (99g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
I can't believe nobody has reviewed this because this has been my daughter's (1.5 year old) favorite pouch flavor by far and it is not very high in sugar. Usually she develops a favorite and then goes off of it but this has been in the top for a long time now and still going. While she eats she loves pointing at the veggies and the baby on the front of it which is nice because it keeps her distracted and eating.