- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2
- 6 Months & Up
- USDA Organic
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- No Artificial Colors
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve.
Stir & serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Water, organic carrots, organic apples, organic ground turkey, organic whole barley flour.
Safe button. Pops up when original seal is broken.
Do not use if button is up.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (113 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Earth's Best, Organic Baby Food, Vegetable Turkey Dinner
Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013
Delicious, nutrition is comprehensive, add in baby very love to eat rice noodles.
Baby loves this!
Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013
Our baby really likes this particular variety of baby food from Earth's Best. The ingredients: carrots, apples, ground turkey, and whole barley flour. The best part is that it is completely organic, so we won't have to be concerned about the potentially adverse effects of the modern food supply on our child. We've used Earth's Best baby food almost exclusively since our little one began to eat solid food, and we're pleased with the results so far.
My younger son liked
Posted by 4995149289064432441 on Jan 09, 2013
Buy it for my little son, he was just seven months, I do not know if he liked it or not, so only buy a bottle, but in fact, he liked to eat
Posted by Reviewer2898937 on Jan 01, 2012