Earth's Best, Organic, Bananas, Peaches & Raspberries, Baby Food, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Earth's Best
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage 2
- USDA Organic
- Organically Grown, without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Wheat Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve
Stir & serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Refrigerate after opening.
Organic bananas, organic peaches, organic raspberries, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Pops up when original seal is broken
Do not use if button is up
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (113 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Earth's Best, Organic, Bananas, Peaches & Raspberries,
Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013
Help a friend buy, she said her baby is very love to eat.
Posted by Reviewer2398514 on May 27, 2013
This is one of our baby's favorite foods. He always opens up wide for this particular blend of fruit from Earth's Best. The ingredients: bananas, peaches, raspberries, ascorbic acid (Synthetic Vitamin C), and citric acid. The best part is that the food is completely organic, so we won't have to be concerned about the potentially adverse effects of the modern food supply on our child. We've used Earth's Best baby food almost exclusively since our little one began to eat solid food, and we're pleased with the results so far.
Posted by Reviewer1789450 on Jun 29, 2012
great, my bay love it, finish the whole bottle in one go
Earth's Best, Bananas, Peaches & Raspberries, Baby Food, 4 oz (113 g)
Posted by Reviewer1969268 on Feb 21, 2012