Earth's Best, Organic Crunchin' Crackers, Veggie Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Carrot, 5.3 oz (150 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Wholesome Snacks
- Healthy Habits for Life
- A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin A, & Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- Kosher Dairy
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- USDA Organic
- Made with real vegetables: Broccoli, Carrot and Sweet Potato
- Six B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- Made with no Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils- No trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Earth's Best Organic Crunchin' Crackers are specially formulated with iron, zinc, vitamin A and B vitamins, for a wholesome snack that will keep them coming back for more.
Do you hear the crunch when you munch? Explore making other sounds with your body such as clapping your hands, stomping your feet and snapping you fingers. Snack time makes great together time!
This product should be fed to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
Organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, organic evaporated cane syrup, sea salt, organic invert cane syrup, organic wheat gluten, leavening (mono calcium phosphate sodium bicarbonate), organic malt extract, natural flavor, organic carrots, organic sweet potato (organic sweet potato, organic maltodextrin, organic com starch, sunflower lecithin), organic broccoli, soy lecithin, vitamin mix[niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1)], zinc oxide, reduced iron, beta carotene, papain.
Contains: Wheat and Soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk and eggs.
|Serving Size: 30 crackers (20g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Didn't read the ingredient content before purchasing, this is too satisfied for my 2 year old
Posted by 5372839267541343607 on Sep 06, 2016
I bought this after reading all the "wonderful" reviews .... It was a complete waste of money - wouldnt reccommend it at all!
Posted by 4747310314323053532 on Aug 02, 2016
not bad ..personally like it but my kid doesn't
Posted by 5143581158649970136 on May 20, 2016
2nd times to buy it, my son like it. But after delivery, most of the biscuitwere broke, it's hard to eat. I always but chip or biscuit from iherb, but they always broke as small piece. Hope can improve the quality of delivery.
Posted by 5655246100354026249 on May 15, 2016
Tasty my son loves it
Posted by 4617687026796618210 on May 04, 2016
My son love munching on it. A little tiny for his hands (3.5yrs old) but he love picking them up and say elmo or big bird. A little salty but small amount as snacks is fine.