Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods Toddler Snacks
Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Earth's Best, Organic Crunchin' Crackers, Veggie Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Carrot, 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Wholesome Snacks
- Healthy Habits for Life
- A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin A, & Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- Kosher Dairy
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- USDA Organic
- Made with real vegetables: Broccoli, Carrot and Sweet Potato
- Six B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- Made with no Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils- No trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Earth's Best Organic Crunchin' Crackers are specially formulated with iron, zinc, vitamin A and B vitamins, for a wholesome snack that will keep them coming back for more.
Do you hear the crunch when you munch? Explore making other sounds with your body such as clapping your hands, stomping your feet and snapping you fingers. Snack time makes great together time!
This product should be fed to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
Organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, organic evaporated cane syrup, sea salt, organic invert cane syrup, organic wheat gluten, leavening (mono calcium phosphate sodium bicarbonate), organic malt extract, natural flavor, organic carrots, organic sweet potato (organic sweet potato, organic maltodextrin, organic com starch, sunflower lecithin), organic broccoli, soy lecithin, vitamin mix[niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1)], zinc oxide, reduced iron, beta carotene, papain.
Contains: Wheat and Soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk and eggs.
|Serving Size: 30 crackers (20g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|