Earth's Best, Organic Infant Formula, with Iron, 23.2 oz (658 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.01 lbs (0.91kg)
- Product Code: JAS-10044
- UPC Code: 023923100442
- Package Quantity: 23.2 oz (658 g)
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.3 in, 1.7 lbs (0.77kg)
- DHA & ARA Nutrients Found in Breast Milk
- USDA Organic
- Produced Without the Use of Potentially Harmful Pesticides
- Organic Milk-Based Powder Formula/Add Water
- For Baby's First 12 Months
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- life's DHA - Healthy Brain, Eyes, Heart
Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA & ARA - made with Iron
Breast milk is the first choice for your infant's growth and development. But if and when you choose to use formula, you'll feel good knowing there's an organic choice. Next to breast milk, Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is a pure way to nurture your baby.
Why choose an organic infant formula with DHA & ARA in the first place?
Our cows are fed certified organic grain and hay that grow in soil not containing potentially harmful pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Our dairy-based formula uses organic non-fat milk from farms where bovine growth hormones, antibiotics and steroids are strictly prohibited. Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is made with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids including DHA & ARA - nutrients found in breast milk may support baby's mental and visual development. This easy-to-digest infant formula with iron meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition with the added benefit of being organically produced. So your baby receives wholesome nutrition ... naturally.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference:
- Organic - Grown without potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides
- Contains DHA & ARA for baby's mental and visual development
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher certified
Our Earth's Best product line grows along with your child, and includes iron-fortified cereal, jarred baby food and toddler foods.
Easy Directions for Preparation and Use
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your pediatrician about using formula, and whether you need to boil water for formula and bottle preparation.
- Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle.
- Using the scoop provided in the can, add powder to the bottle.
- Cap bottle, shake vigorously until powder is dissolved, then attach nipple.
- Feed immediately, or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 24 hours. Throw away any unused formula left in the bottle after feeding, or any prepared formula that has remained unrefrigerated for longer than one hour.
|2-oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g)|
|4-oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoops (17.4 g)|
|6-oz bottle||6 fl oz||3 unpacked level scoops (26.1 g)|
|8-oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoops (34.8 g)|
To make a larger amount of formula, add 16 unpacked level scoops (139 g) to 32 fl oz of water. Yields slightly more than one quart of formula.
When properly diluted, this container will make approximately 170 fl oz (5.3 qts) of formula.
Organic reduced minerals whey, organic nonfat milk, organic lactose, organic glucose syrup solids, organic palm oil or palm olein, organic coconut oil, organic high oleic (safflower or sunflower) oil, organic soy oil, organic whey protein concentrate, and less than 1%: mortierella alpina oil*, crypthecodinium cohnii oil**, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene, vitamin D (cholecalciferol), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), mixed tocopherol concentrate, vitamin K (phytonadione), ascorbyl palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, inositol, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, magnesium phosphate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, potassium iodide, potassium hydroxide, sodium selenite, sodium citrate, taurine, soy lecithin, nucleotides (adenosine-5'-monophosphate, cytidine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate)
Contains: Soy and milk. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
*A source of arachidonic acid (ARA)
**A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Filled by weight, not by volume; some settling may occur.
Never use microwave to warm bottles or formula as serious burns may result.
Storage: Store unopened cans of formula at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered with a plastic lid, store in a cool dry area (not in the refrigerator or freezer) and use contents within one month. Avoid extreme temperatures.
|Per 100 Calories
|(5 fl oz)|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||µg||100|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||µg||150|
|Folic Acid (Folacin)||µg||7.5|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||9|