Earth's Best, Organic Letter of the Day Cookies, Oatmeal Cinnamon, 5.3 oz (150 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life (A Great Start a Lifetime of Good Health)
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Iron & Zinc
- Excellent Source of Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- USDA Organic
- Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
- Certified Organic by QAI
Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for kids to learn their ABC's.
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- Six B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- No hydrogenated oils- No trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Spice it up! Fragrance herbs and spices (like cinnamon) add a burst of a new flavor to foods and help to build a more adventurous young eater by expanding their palates with new tastes.
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic sunflower oil, organic oat flour, organic raisins, organic invert cane syrup, organic cinnamon, leavening (baking soda), salt, vitamin mix (niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine hydrochloride), zinc oxide, reduced iron.
Contains: Wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk and eggs.
This product should be fed only to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
|Serving Size: 9 Cookies (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less Than 1 g|
I find these too sweet to be a part of a packed lunch to take to school/kindergarden, but they are nice for a treat!
The cookies are flaky. By the time it reached us, only half the part of cookies are in good condition. Won't buy it again. :(
Posted by 5336890212659303841 on Dec 12, 2016
The best cookies as snak for kids n adults 👍🏼👌
Posted by Kashgharey on Dec 05, 2016
Posted by 4946174960980393168 on Sep 20, 2016
Great taste and light, kids love it as well as grown ups
Sweet & delicious
Posted by 4747310314323053532 on Aug 02, 2016
oh my...my kid really love this..it become his breakfast snack every morning!