Earth's Best, Organic Letter of the Day Cookies, Oatmeal Cinnamon, 5.3 oz (150 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life (A Great Start a Lifetime of Good Health)
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Iron & Zinc
- Excellent Source of Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- USDA Organic
- Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
- Certified Organic by QAI
Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for kids to learn their ABC's.
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- Six B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- No hydrogenated oils- No trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Spice it up! Fragrance herbs and spices (like cinnamon) add a burst of a new flavor to foods and help to build a more adventurous young eater by expanding their palates with new tastes.
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic sunflower oil, organic oat flour, organic raisins, organic invert cane syrup, organic cinnamon, leavening (baking soda), salt, vitamin mix (niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine hydrochloride), zinc oxide, reduced iron.
Contains: Wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk and eggs.
This product should be fed only to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
|Serving Size: 9 Cookies (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less Than 1 g|
I find these too sweet to be a part of a packed lunch to take to school/kindergarden, but they are nice for a treat!
国内ではあまり見かけないフレーバーのクッキー。 アルファベットを覚えるのにも良いかな、と思い、購入してみました。 シナモンが穏やかに利いていて、レーズンの粒粒が食感と味に深みを与えていて 美味しいです。 子供も喜んではくれましたが激甘です。 １－２枚与えるならともかく、10枚以上与えるのは心配な感じです。。 Really satisfied its ingredients and good to know letters. My kids love these crunchy cookies but too sweet.. I will give less than 10pieces at one time..
Posted by 5272652267968733479 on Jul 25, 2016
My baby loves this
Posted by 4711909580232088639 on Jul 23, 2016
good treat to make her be seated in a carseat.
Posted by 5531558932642586138 on May 07, 2016
you can not eat more than 6-9 pics too sweet good for toddlar
Posted by 5446740812762717982 on May 02, 2016
Even my husband love this cookie. However it became a concern if the cookie is too flavourful and not that suitable for young kids, as we're trying not to introduce food that is too sweet/salty to our kid.
Good and healthy for the baby!
Posted by 5082208559846299263 on Nov 18, 2015
Baby loves these little cookies and we don't need to worry anymore about the excessive amount of sugar commercial cookies carry in Spain. They are tasty and dissolve almost immediately inside the mouth. Excellent healthy choice for baby treats!