Earth's Best, Organic Letter of the Day Cookies, Very Vanilla, 5.3 oz (150 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits For Life
- A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Made With Organic Wheat Flour
- Excellent Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- Excellent Source of Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- USDA Organic
- Six B vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- No hydrogentaed oils- no trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
Organic Letter of the Day Cookies Ready...Set..Snack!
Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for children to learn their ABC's. Tremendous in taste and bursting with vanilla, snack time make great together time!
It can often take 15-20 exposures before your toddler starts to like a food, so keep offering it alongside familiar favorites.
Feeding Information: This product should be fed to to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic palm oil, organic molasses, natural flavors, salt, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), vitamin blend (niacinamide pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine hydrochloride), zinc oxide, reduced iron.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk and eggs.
|Serving Size: 9 cookies (20 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|* Daily Value not established.|
I placed my order end of April and got it on May 14th. On the package it says 24 Jun 13 H2.
good to eat
Posted by 5570262877555661888 on May 05, 2016
excellent. it is good enough to eat a children. so don't worry.
my toddler loves it
Posted by 4884827116564250660 on Jan 26, 2016
My toddler likes eating, so does the elder sister. They can also learn alphabets at the same time!
Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Jan 18, 2016
My son didn't really like these, however I tasted them and thought they were fine. Taking away one star because I found these very crumbly when bitten into. I would recommend these
Pack came dented and battered.
Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015
Packing by iherb could have been better. Tastes too sweet.