Earth's Best, Organic Letter of the Day Cookies, Very Vanilla, 5.3 oz (150 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits For Life
- A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Made With Organic Wheat Flour
- Excellent Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- Excellent Source of Six B Vitamins
- No Trans Fat
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- USDA Organic
- Six B vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- No hydrogentaed oils- no trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
Organic Letter of the Day Cookies Ready...Set..Snack!
Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for children to learn their ABC's. Tremendous in taste and bursting with vanilla, snack time make great together time!
It can often take 15-20 exposures before your toddler starts to like a food, so keep offering it alongside familiar favorites.
Feeding Information: This product should be fed to to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
Organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic palm oil, organic molasses, natural flavors, salt, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), vitamin blend (niacinamide pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine hydrochloride), zinc oxide, reduced iron.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk and eggs.
|Serving Size: 9 cookies (20 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|* Daily Value not established.|
It's almost expired.
My fussy 3years old can eat 10 at a go! Yummy and healthy enough. No complains!
Posted by 5336890212659303841 on Dec 12, 2016
Not bad but the cinnamon better than this one ☝️️😋
Posted by 5294425601905673904 on Nov 30, 2016
my daughter loves it
Posted by Kashgharey on Nov 17, 2016