Earth's Best, Organic On-the-Go O's Cereal, Honey Nut, 6.5 oz (184 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 123 Sesame Street - Healthy Habits for Life
- Whole Grain 10 g or More Per Serving
- Kosher Dairy
- USDA Organic
- Excellent Source of 9 Vitamins & Minerals
- Made with Whole Grain Oats
- Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
Organic On the Go O's are a nutritious way for kids to jumpstart their active day and give them the fuel they need to "get going". Along with milk, and juice or fruit, they're a healthy part of any balanced breakfast. Every Honey Nut O is slightly sweetened for a subtle hint of flavor your kids will love.
Whole grain ! Vitamins! Minerals!
Play the "Ingredient Game!" by reading some names of healthy ingredients written on the cereal box. Talk about how they help the body stay strong and healthy.
Eat your colors! Encourage your child to play " Cereal Dress-Up" by providing colorful fruit to add to the cereal.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic ingredients grown without potentially harmful pesticides.
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- No genetically engineered ingredients.
- Whole grains that are not stripped of their naturally occurring nutrients.
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body.
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection.
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates.
The Whole Grain Difference:
- Contains 10 g of whole grains per serving
- Made with organic whole grain oats
- Rich in vitamins & minerals as compared to refined grain.
On-the-Go O's contains 10 g of whole grains per serving and are made with organic whole grain oats. Our grains are grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. The whole grain oats used in the On-the-Go O's contains 3 layers of the grain when processed making it rich in 9 vitamins and minerals as compared to those that are refined.
Help your child make healthy habits an important and fun part of everyday life!
Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
Organic whole grain oat flour, organic corn flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic oat bran, organic malt extract, organic almonds, organic honey, sea salt, organic molasses, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic grape juice concentrate, tocopherols, (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), soy lecithin, natural flavor, vitamin and mineral blend (thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], niacinamide [vitamin B3], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], folic acid, zinc oxide, reduced iron).
Contains: Almonds and soy. Manufactured in a facility that also uses milk, eggs, peanuts, and tree nuts. Good manufacturing practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Cereal Amount Per Serving||Cereal with 1/4 cup Skim Milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||1g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||85 mg||110 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||2 g|
|Sugars||5 g||8 g|
|Protein||2 g||4 g|
|% Daily Value|
Posted by Reviewer2758239 on Jun 03, 2011
just like the honey nut
Great product, great price!
Posted by LocutusOfBorg on May 31, 2011
Great product, great price!