Earth's Best, Organic, Seasonal Harvest, Apple Turkey Cranberry, 4.0 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Earth's Best
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 6 Months & Up
- 2 Grams of Protein and Fiber
- Stage 2
- Inspected For Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-51
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Refrigerate after opening
Organic apples, water, organic ground turkey, organic whole oat flour, organic cranberries, citric acid.
- 2 Grams of Protein per Serving
- 2 Grams of Fiber per Serving
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
Pops up when original seal is broken
Do not use if button us up
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (113 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value:|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer3137454 on Oct 14, 2011
my baby likes it.
My son's favorite
Posted by netalee on May 31, 2012
It's sweet and sour, very tasty
Good organic food
Posted by Reviewer1602808 on Mar 14, 2011
I got this to try because of the protein content of 4 grams. I have a hard time getting 50 grams a day that it's said we all need. It's like baby food but that's okay because I have some trouble swallowing and chewing anyway, being elderly.