Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, Apple Sweet Potato, 8 oz (227 g)
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 30% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Oats, Barley and Spelt Blend
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure...Feed Them Accordingly
— From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only the purest, healthiest, organic nutrition there is. We take extra steps, with our cereal, and all our baby foods.
New Earth's Best Organic Mixed Grain Apple Sweet Potato has just the right amount of apples and sweet potatoes to offer a delicious new taste for your baby. As with all Earth’s Best cereals, New Mixed Grain Apple Sweet Potato is fortified with iron and contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber making this a perfect cereal choice to help meet your baby's nutritional needs.
- Organic(Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides)
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
- No refined sugars
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Only whole Grain
- Iron fortified
Organic & made with no genetically engineered ingredients
— The long-term effects of potentially harmful pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best brings to you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth’s Best is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
Iron Fortified — We fortify our cereals with iron because it is so crucial to early physical and neurological development.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
— Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients. So, your baby gets more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Pull at corner to peel off seal.
- Push top tab in.
- Pull pour spout down.
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3—4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Organic, whole grain oat flour, organic whole grain barley flour, organic whole grain barley flour, organic whole grain barley flour, organic whole spelt (wheat) flour, organic apple puree, organic sweet potato puree, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), electrolytic iron.
No refined sugars
No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Only whole grain
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Packed sold by weight, not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|