Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 30% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure...Feed Then Accordingly
— From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only the purest, healthiest, organic nutrition there is. We take extra steps, with our cereal, and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 30% Daily Value of Iron
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only whole grain
- Never any artificial colors or preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients — The long-term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic is also never made without genetically engineered ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness — Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
- Remove tab and discard
- Pull plastic spout to open
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice** on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
**Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Organic whole grain oat flour, organic banana puree, vitamins & minerals (ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, alpha tocopherol acetate [vitamin E], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], niacinamide [vitamin B3], folic acid, calcium phosphate), alpha amylase (enzyme).
Oats may contain traces of wheat.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Package sold by weight not volume.
(Contents may settle during shipping.)
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Posted by 4986376577062643134 on Jul 19, 2016
Cereal is packed loosely inside card box without any airtight foil inside the box! Cereal box arrived a little dented with cereal powder spilled everywhere, totally unsafe and poses high risk of contamination!!
Posted by 5165156483179264664 on May 05, 2016
Nice texture and flavor. Tasty mixed with milk.
normal but really great
Posted by 5685610328029488998 on May 27, 2015
it has normal taste just like regal cerilac , my baby love it i recommended it if you are looking for healthy cerilac !
Good for baby
Posted by 4956606691152947671 on Apr 14, 2015
My baby was taking Celerac and refuse to take tasteless cereal, but with this bananas flavour, he willing to take it. Good..