Earth's Best, Organic, Yogurt Puffs, Blueberry, 1.8 oz (51 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Cereal Snacks with Yogurt
- Good Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins & Vitamins A & E, Good Source of Calcium Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Earth's Best Way to Grow
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
New Earth's Best Organic Yogurt Puffs provide a variety of key nutrients for your growing child, as they learn to self-feed. Made from organic wholesome grains, yogurt and fruits, these melt-away puffs combine the delicious flavors of fruit with the wholesome goodness of yogurt that kids love.
Check Out the Earth's Best Organic Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Good Source of Calcium per serving
- Good Source of Iron, Zinc, 6 B Vitamins & Vitamins A & E per serving
- Non-BPA Packaging
- Melt-away texture
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
Feeding Information: Should be fed to babies who eat food with a chunky texture, are able to self-feed and chew solid foods and can pick up food to eat with their fingers. We recommend this product only be served when the child is seated and supervised.
Organic rice flour, organic whole oat flour, organic blueberry & organic yogurt blend (organic dried cane syrup, organic nonfat yogurt powder [organic cultured nonfat milk], organic dried blueberries, organic tapioca starch), organic canola oil, organic whole wheat flour, calcium carbonate, and 2% or less of: Tricalcium phosphate, natural flavor, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, zinc oxide, thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness).
Contains: Wheat, milk.
|Serving Size: 7 g (1/3 cup)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Posted by Nouray on Dec 06, 2015
My daughter (12 Months) love it very much.
Posted by 5508581347381236375 on Jun 17, 2015
Posted by 4702425012381951608 on May 04, 2015
Posted by 4756371713091830710 on Dec 13, 2014
my baby love it