Earth's Best, Organic Yogurt Rice Crisp Bar, Banana, 6 Bars, 0.67 oz (19 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 lbs (0.2kg)
- Product Code: JAS-20336
- UPC Code: 023923203365
- Package Quantity: 6 Bars, 0.67 oz (19 g) Each
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.2 x 4.8 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Sesame Street—Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Kosher Dairy
- Made with Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C & Six B Vitamins
- Good Source of Calcium
- USDA Organic
Let's Make a Great Start to Lifetime of Good Health!
Earth's Best Sesame Street Organic Yogurt Rice Crisp Bars are a delicious snack for your toddler made from rich whole grain brown rice and organic yogurt. The brown rice crisps in the bar are made with the natural goodness of all three layers of the grain. It is also formulated for toddlers by providing an excellent source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C and Six B Vitamins. The crispy texture and size make it the perfect snack for on-the-go!
Help your child make healthy habits an important and fun part of everyday life!
Check out the Earth's Best difference...
- Made with whole grain brown rice
- Made with 6 grams of whole grains
- Good source of calcium
- Excellent source of iron, zinc, vitamin C and six B vitamins
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- 2 g of protein & 2 g of fiber per serving
- Kosher certified
Organic whole grain brown rice crisp and oats, organic brown rice syrup, organic evaporated cane juice, organic inulin, organic honey, organic whey protein concentrate, organic dried bananas, glycerin, organic yogurt powder (organic nonfat milk, cultures), organic salted butter, organic palm oil, glycerin, organic nonfat milk, organic flavor, organic malt extract, organic grape juice concentrate, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E to preserve freshness), vitamins & minerals mix (tricalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], riboflavin [vitamin B2], thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin B1], folic acid, cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12]).
Contains: Milk, soy and traces of wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also uses eggs, peanuts and most tree nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||less than 5 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|