Earth's Best, Organic Yummy Tummy Instant Oatmeal, Maple & Brown Sugar, 10 Pouches, 1.51 oz (43 g) Each
By Earth's Best10 Reviews
1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Product Code: JAS-90040
- UPC Code: 023923900400
- Package Quantity: 10 Pouches, 1.51 oz (43 g) Each
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 4.9 x 7.9 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- 25% More Fiber
- 25% Less Sugar
- Naturally Flavored
- Excellent Source of 8 Vitamins & Minerals
- Good Source of Calcium
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Whole Grain - 30 g Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- Made with organic whole grain rolled oats
- Made with organic maple sugar
- Calcium to help keep bones strong
- Six B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- Non-GMO verified
- No hydrogenated oils - No trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Organic Yummy Tummy Instant Oatmeal is a great way to prepare a quick and nutritious start to your child's day! Every fun and wholesome bite of Maple and Brown Sugar will delight tummies and help kids get a healthy start!
Get a healthy start! Help your child to name three healthy things that he will do today.
Ready To Reach. As you get ready for breakfast take a moment to stretch your bodies. Stretch your arms up together like a pointy pencil or bend to the side like the letter "C".
A breakfast made from whole grains, provides 5 grams of fiber per serving, which helps maintain a healthy diet.
Fiber content has been increased from 4 g to 5 g per serving compared to our regular oatmeal.
Sugar content has been reduced from 11 g to 8 g per serving compared to our regular oatmeal.
- Empty packet into bowl.
- Add up to 1/2 cup boiling water; stir.
- Let stand 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
For thicker oatmeal, use less water.
- Empty packet into microwave-safe bowl.
- Add up to 2/3 cup water.
- Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes; stir.
- Let stand 1 minute or until desire consistency is reached.
For thicker oatmeal, use less water.
Cool your hot oatmeal quickly by adding milk or an ice cube.
Organic whole grain instant rolled oats, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic maple sugar, organic oat fiber, natural maple & brown sugar flavor, sea salt, calcium carbonate, vitamin blend (niacinamide [vitamin B3], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], riboflavin [vitamin B2], thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin B1], folic acid, cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12]), zinc oxide, reduced iron.
Oats may contain traces of wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and tree nuts.
Children should be careful before tasting or handling this product since it becomes hot once cooked.
This product should be fed to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Soluble Fiber||1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||3 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
very good!I add regular oatmeal to mine so it's a little less sweet and a little denser!
My kids love this.