Earth's Best, Pop Snax, Rice & Potato Crisps, Sweet Potato Cinnamon, 1.8 oz (51 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Good Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins & Vitamins A & E
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
New Organic Sweet Potato Cinnamon Pop Snax are an organic nutritious snack made with a delicious blend of sweet potatoes and sweet cinnamon. Our Pops are fortified with iron, zinc, six B vitamins and Vitamin A & E that growing toddlers need. Their light and airy texture provides a great crunch and they are conveniently ready to take on-the-go making Pop Snax, the perfect choice to easily serve your toddlers a wholesome snack.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference:
- USDA Organic Certified
- Good source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins and Antioxidant Vitamins A & E
- No Hydrogenated Oils, or Trans Fat
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
Feeding Information: Should be fed only to young children when they have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product only be served when the child is seated and supervised.
Organic grain & potato blend (organic rice flour, organic yellow corn meal, organic sweet potato flour, organic dehydrated cane syrup, salt, annatto color), organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic seasoning (organic dehydrated cane syrup, organic cinnamon, malic acid, sea salt, natural flavors), vitamins & minerals (vitamin palmitate, ferric orthophosphate, vitamin E acetate, zinc oxide, niacinamide, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin).
|Serving Size: (7 g) about 11 pieces|
|Serving Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|