Earth's Best, Organic Crunchin' Crackers, Cheddar, 5.3 oz (150 g)
By Earth's Best21 Reviews
Expiration Date: Apr 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: JAS-20210
- UPC Code: 023923202108
- Package Quantity: 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.9 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life (A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health)
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc & Six B Vitamins
- Made with Organic Wheat Flour
- No Trans Fat
- Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
Crunchin' Crackers are a delicious wholesome snack that will keep them coming back for more. Enjoy snacking fun with Big Bird and Elmo in every bite!
- "Orange! Cheesy! Crunch!" Through each crunch and munch, ask your child to describe the flavor, smell, color and texture of these healthy crackers and other nutritional foods.
- Did you know? These crackers have B Vitamins! Teach your child about how B Vitamins give the body lots of energy to move. What are some other healthy snacks?
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic ingredients grown in soil Without potentially harmful pesticides.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- No Genetically Engineered ingredients.
- No hydrogenated Oils - No Trans Fat.
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body.
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection.
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates.
Help you child make healthy habits an important and Fun part of everyday life!
Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic sunflower oil, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto [color]), palm oil, sea salt, natural cheese flavor, wheat, gluten, yeast extract (dried yeast, autolyzed yeast extract), leavening (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), paprika (for color), natural butter flavor, onion powder annatto (color), vitamin mix [thiamin hydrochloride, (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid, niacinamide], reduced iron, zinc oxide, red pepper, papain (enzyme).
Contains: Wheat, Milk. Manufactured in a facility that also uses soy, eggs, peanuts and most tree nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens
|Serving Size: 30 crackers (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My Grandbaby loves them
This is indeed yummy. I also like it..