- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life (A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health)
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc & Six B Vitamins
- Made with Organic Wheat Flour
- No Trans Fat
- Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
Crunchin' Crackers are a delicious wholesome snack that will keep them coming back for more. Enjoy snacking fun with Big Bird and Elmo in every bite!
- "Orange! Cheesy! Crunch!" Through each crunch and munch, ask your child to describe the flavor, smell, color and texture of these healthy crackers and other nutritional foods.
- Did you know? These crackers have B Vitamins! Teach your child about how B Vitamins give the body lots of energy to move. What are some other healthy snacks?
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic ingredients grown in soil Without potentially harmful pesticides.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- No Genetically Engineered ingredients.
- No hydrogenated Oils - No Trans Fat.
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body.
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection.
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates.
Help you child make healthy habits an important and Fun part of everyday life!
Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic sunflower oil, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, annatto [color]), palm oil, sea salt, natural cheese flavor, wheat, gluten, yeast extract (dried yeast, autolyzed yeast extract), leavening (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), paprika (for color), natural butter flavor, onion powder annatto (color), vitamin mix [thiamin hydrochloride, (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid, niacinamide], reduced iron, zinc oxide, red pepper, papain (enzyme).
Contains: Wheat, Milk. Manufactured in a facility that also uses soy, eggs, peanuts and most tree nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens
|Serving Size: 30 crackers (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Posted by 5306766303440508468 on Sep 02, 2014
It's delicious but the expiration date was very close. I had to throw -I could not eat it all because it has expired
kids love this
Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Jun 20, 2012
yum! my kids finished this up in two days
Posted by 5112987895972830863 on May 20, 2012
it's too salty for me and my child. really cute and lovely though.
Posted by Reviewer2003027 on Feb 09, 2012