Earth's Best, Sesame Street, Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup, 14.5 oz (411 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Elmo Shaped Pasta & Vegetables in Tomato Soup
- Provide One Full Serving of Vegetables
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and 6 B Vitamins
- NON-BPA Lining*
- USDA Organic
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- B Vitamins to Unlock Energy in Carbohydrates
- Iron to Help Transport Oxygen Throughout the Body
- Zinc to Boost Your Body's Ability to Fight Infection
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
*Can lining not derived from BPA.
Earth's Best Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup is a delicious combination of Elmo-shaped pasta, carrots, white beans, peas, tomatoes and corn- a wholesome part of a healthy meal your kids will love. This soup contains protein and is an excellent source of 8 vitamins and minerals, which means it's good for them too!
Carrots, beans, tomatoes, corn and peas!
I love to eat them all...more please!
Do not add water. Heat and serve.
Water, organic carrots, organic white beans, organic peas, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic corn, organic elmo pasta (organic semolina [wheat], organic egg whites), organic rice starch and/or organic corn starch, organic evaporated cane juice, organic expeller expressed canola oil, sea salt, organic dehydrated onions and garlic, organic spices, vitamin & mineral blend (thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, reduced iron, zinc oxide). Contains: Wheat, eggs.
|Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (170 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|