Earth's Best, Sunny Days Snack Bars, Apple, 8 Bars, 0.67 oz (19 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits For Life
- A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Made With Organic Wheat Flour
- Excellent Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- No Trans Fat
The Earth's Best Way To Grow
- Made with organic wheat flour
- Made with real apples
- Calcium to help keep bones strong
- Six B vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout the body
- Zinc to boost the body's ability to fight infection
- Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
- No hydrogenated oils- no trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Sunny Days Snack Bars Ready...Set..Snack!
Earth's Best Apple Sunny Days Snack Bars are made with delicious apples, organic wheat flour and baked to perfection. Our bars are the perfect size for toddlers' small hand and soft enough for even the most delicate of mouths.
Did you know that one serving of Sunny Days is an excellent source of iron, helping to support brain development.
Feeding Information: This product should be fed to toddlers only when they have the ability to chew solid foods. Children should be seated and supervised.
Apple filling [organic evaporated cane syrup, apples, fruit concentrate (pear, pineapple, apple, peach), tapioca starch, glycerin, natural flavor, cinnamon, locust bean gum, annatto and turmeric (for color), organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup. Organic invert cane syrup, organic canola and/or organic sunflower and/or organic safflower oil,, organic oat flour, calcium carbonate, organic oats, organic wheat bran, organic wheat gluten, natural flavors, organic honey, leavening (baking soda, cream of tartar), organic nonfat milk, carrageenan, soy lecithin, sea salt, vitamin mix (niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, folic acid, thiamine hydrochloride), zinc oxide, reduced iron.
Contains: Wheat, milk, and soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, and eggs.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (19 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Near expiry date
Near expiry date
Received the goods 1 month from expiry, pls do be careful dun buy at bulk and stuck with near expired snack
A Family Favorite
Posted by 5118898385086758406 on Dec 02, 2014
My toddler loves this bars. It's an easy snack. She feels very grown-up eating them and Mommy doesn't have to share her cliff bars.
Posted by 5129493914079231338 on Nov 20, 2014
Not so good. Was a bit dry and strange in flavor