Earth's Best, Sunny Days Snack Bars, Strawberry, 8 Bars, 0.67 oz (19 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 123 Sesame Street - Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- Made with Organic Wheat Four
- No Trans Fat
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Let's Make a Great Start to Lifetime of Good Health!
Sunny Day Strawberry Snack Bars pack the juicy flavor of fresh picked strawberries inside a wholesome and delicious cereal crust. Individually wrapped, they are a quick and easy healthy snack to eat on-the-go.
- Where do foods come from? While enjoying these strawberry snack bars, talk about where strawberries come from. They grow in a field! Where does milk come from? Raisins?
- Did you know? These snack bars have calcium! Teach your child about how calcium make bones healthy and strong. A glass of milk with it has calcium too! What are some other health snacks?
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic ingredients grown in soil Without potentially harmful pesticides.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Hydrogenated Oil - No Trans Fat
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body.
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection.
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates.
- Calcium to lengthen & strengthen bones.
Feeding Information: Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
Strawberry filling [organic evaporated cane juice, strawberries, apple powder, fruit juice concentrate (pear, pineapple, apple, peach), tapioca starch, glycerin, natural flavor, pectin, locust bean gum, red cabbage and annatto (for color)], organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic invert cane juice, organic canola and/or organic sunflower and/or organic safflower oil, organic oat flour, calcium carbonate, organic wheat bran, organic oats, organic wheat gluten, natural flavors, organic honey, organic nonfat dry milk, sodium bicarbonate, cream of tartar (leavening), carrageenan, soy lecithin, sea salt, vitamin mix [thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, niacinamide], reduced iron, zinc oxide.
Contains: Wheat, milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that also uses eggs, peanuts and most tree nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Though I wish they had a bit more protein, these bars are a huge hit with my 2.5 y.o. we cut them in half and they're his "cookies". :) Not too sweet, no refined sugar/flour.
Posted by 4638832760487677206 on May 08, 2016
Posted by 5034506095142893272 on Dec 21, 2015
Received the goods 1 month from expiry, pls do be careful dun buy at bulk and stuck with near expired snack
Posted by QueenBeeHazel on Sep 13, 2015
The taste is not bad. My children love it but it is too messy...
Posted by 5146402570659277936 on Feb 04, 2015