Earth's Best, Sunny Days Snack Bars, Strawberry, 8 Bars, 0.67 oz (19 g) Each
By Earth's Best30 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: JAS-20196
- UPC Code: 023923201965
- Package Quantity: 8 Bars, 0.67 oz (19 g) Each
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.2 x 5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 123 Sesame Street - Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc
- Made with Organic Wheat Four
- No Trans Fat
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Let's Make a Great Start to Lifetime of Good Health!
Sunny Day Strawberry Snack Bars pack the juicy flavor of fresh picked strawberries inside a wholesome and delicious cereal crust. Individually wrapped, they are a quick and easy healthy snack to eat on-the-go.
- Where do foods come from? While enjoying these strawberry snack bars, talk about where strawberries come from. They grow in a field! Where does milk come from? Raisins?
- Did you know? These snack bars have calcium! Teach your child about how calcium make bones healthy and strong. A glass of milk with it has calcium too! What are some other health snacks?
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic ingredients grown in soil Without potentially harmful pesticides.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Hydrogenated Oil - No Trans Fat
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body.
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection.
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates.
- Calcium to lengthen & strengthen bones.
Feeding Information: Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
Strawberry filling [organic evaporated cane juice, strawberries, apple powder, fruit juice concentrate (pear, pineapple, apple, peach), tapioca starch, glycerin, natural flavor, pectin, locust bean gum, red cabbage and annatto (for color)], organic wheat flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, organic invert cane juice, organic canola and/or organic sunflower and/or organic safflower oil, organic oat flour, calcium carbonate, organic wheat bran, organic oats, organic wheat gluten, natural flavors, organic honey, organic nonfat dry milk, sodium bicarbonate, cream of tartar (leavening), carrageenan, soy lecithin, sea salt, vitamin mix [thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, niacinamide], reduced iron, zinc oxide.
Contains: Wheat, milk and soy. Manufactured in a facility that also uses eggs, peanuts and most tree nuts. Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Though I wish they had a bit more protein, these bars are a huge hit with my 2.5 y.o. we cut them in half and they're his "cookies". :) Not too sweet, no refined sugar/flour.
A Healthy snack, I bring it in my purse, very sweet.