Earth's Bounty, Tahitian Original Noni Juice, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Over 15,000 mg Noni Per Ounce!
- Great Tasting
- Morinda Citrifolia
- High in Natural Polysaccharides
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Earth's Bounty — Naturally the Best!
- Tahitian Certified Noni Juice
Earth's Bounty, the leader in Noni, brings you a flavored Noni juice from Tahiti. We start with pure 100% Noni Morinda citrifolia), not reconstituted, grown and processed in Tahiti, then we add just the right amount of natural fruit juices for you. Tahitian Original is 100% natural fruit juice, giving you over 15,000 mg of Noni per ounce, providing all the health benefits of Noni with a great taste.
Traditionally, Noni has been used to help maintain joint health, immune function & alleviate minor aches & pains from daily life and more!
Take 1-3 fl oz (30-90 ml) daily on an empty stomach.
Best served cold. Shake before using.
100% fresh Tahitian Morinda citrifolia noni juice, with natural grape and cranberry juice from concentrate. 100% juice. Vegetarian.
This product is 100% natural and contains no added sugars, preservatives, yeast, wheat, dairy, soy or artificial colors of any kind. Since only natural ingredients are used, taste, color and body may vary slightly.
Dietary supplement only. See your health care professional for us with any medical condition.
May be stored at room temperature before opening. Refrigerate after opening.
The bottle has an outer safety seal.
Do not use if broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 oz / 30 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0||0|
|Sodium||5 mg||<1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) Fruit Juice||15,000 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.