Earthrise, Spirulina Natural, 500 mg, 180 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Vegetarian
- Green Superfood for Longevity
- California Grown
- Dietary Supplement
Earthrise Spirulina Natural Feel the Energy of Nature's Green Superfood!
- Antioxidant protection
- Cardiovascular health
- Eye & brain health
- Immune defense
- Anti-aging benefits
- Cellular health
Eat your Spirulina greens for good health!
One serving of Earthrise Spirulina Natural is equivalent to 3-4 servings of common fruit and vegetables in terms of antioxidant content (beta-carotene).
6 tablets a day (1 serving). If you are on a medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician.
Each tablet contains 500 mg Earthrise Spirulina Natural
Vegetable stearates and silica.
100% vegetarian: ecologically cultivated in California sunshine.
Non-GMO. Free of gluten, herbicides, pesticides and irradiation.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Total Carb||< 1 g||< 2 %|
|Protein||2 g||4 %|
|Vitamin A (100 % as beta-carotene)||7000 IU||140 %|
|Vitamin K||16 mcg||20 %|
|Iron||1.7 mg||10 %|
|Sodium||25 mg||<2 %|
|c- Phycocyanin||185 mg||**|
|Total Carotenoids||11 mg||**|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||**|
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Good for workout
Good for workout
I love it so much energy
Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Oct 15, 2012
Lots of energy,great for vegetarians,can't beat it for price/quality.
Posted by Reviewer3030969 on Apr 09, 2011
Was my first time buying from iherb. D order fulfilment was fast, payment was easy. I received my orders in 2 working days (opted DHL). Splendid!!
Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Jan 23, 2011
Good source of vitamins