Eat Cleaner, All Natural Fruit + Vegetable Wash, 8 oz (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Food Wash
- Significantly More Effective than Water in Removing Pesticides, Wax & Surface Contaminants
- Safe. All Natural. Tasteless. Odorless. Convenient. Effective
Do You Love Clean Food?
The first step to cleaner, longer lasting food is Eat Cleaner
99% more effective than washing with water alone.
Safe. All Natural.
You never know what's come into contact with your food and rinsing just isn't enough. Take food safety matters into your own hands with Eat Cleaner, lab tested and proven to remove unwanted residues.
Eat Cleaner also helps keep produce fresher, longer. Wash your produce with Eat Cleaner when you bring it home, dry and store.
Place uncooked foods in a bowl. Spray Eat Cleaner generously onto all food surface areas and allow to soak for approximately 2 minutes. Rinse gently and agitate foods to release all dirt & particles. Refill with Eat Cleaner 2x Concentrate. Also, try our Grab-N-Go Wipes for healthy snacking on the fly.
100% natural and safe ingredients: Water citric acid, sodium citrate (naturally derived), sea salt, vegetable glycerin, calcium ascorbate (antioxidant), decyl glucoside (all natural vegetable surfactant).
Great product, very affordable. I will definitely be ordering the refill!
I use this daily
Posted by newday on Jun 09, 2015
I honestly don't know how much this helps and I do buy organic most of the time but I do use this daily on any produce I suspect has been sprayed with pesticides. Easy to use and convenient.
Posted by 4996703496886500502 on Feb 25, 2015
I have noticed my fruits and vegetables stay fresh much longer since I have started using Eat Cleaner.
Posted by 5053583267484705900 on Sep 24, 2014
strong smell, seems to be effective
Posted by 5553649937745932719 on Mar 23, 2014